Aloe Beauty Pty Limited respects your concerns about privacy and we value the relationship we have with you. For this reason, we have outlined below the types of personal information we collect about you, how we use that information, with whom we share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of that information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of that personal information.
SECTION 1 – Information we collect
You may share your information with us in a number of ways and these are as follows:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number
- Content you provide, such as articles and comments
- Information provided to us when you visit our social media platforms, such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
When you provide us with your personal information see section 1 above, complete a transaction, verify your credit card details, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return of purchase, you have given consent for the collection and use of the information you’ve provided according to the associated specified reasons.
Any information you provide to us on the Site is collected, controlled and processed by Aloe Beauty
SECTION 3 – DATA & PAYMENT
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 4 – THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We do not rent, sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you to third parties so as to permit those third parties to directly market to you. We may share your personal information in the following circumstances.
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions including, web hosting service providers and data analytics service providers. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
- Payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information is handled by these providers.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
We maintain security safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental or unauthorised access or use.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you acknowledge that you are the age of consent and that you have given us your consent to all any of your minor dependents to use this site.